Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Week Eleven

This week we attended the ASU undergraduate research symposium. It was a great experience! We presented our research to a few people who walked by. I felt nervous at times and blanked. But my lab partners were there to back me up and give me feedback. We did an awesome job, I'm thankful for having them as lab partners.
We met Dr. Marshall as well and a couple of previous PC Train interns. One of them was able to give me a little information about her research experience at ASU. It was also inspiring to read through the various research topics out there. A lot of people at the symposium had some interesting research projects. There's so much that we have yet to learn and explore. I look forward to being a research intern at ASU next fall.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meli,

    Goodjob!!! I am proud of you guys! Im sure it was nerve wrecking. I would've been as nervous as you guys were, but now that it's over with, im sure you guys feel great! Keep it up the good work! I'll see you guys at the Metro Tech Conference (:

    ReplyDelete