Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Week Ten

It looks like we’re nearing the end of the semester.
This week we kept busy working on the poster. Good thing that we have our abstract, background of study and data. It’s just editing, making sense of the data and transferring the information over. I’m working on the table and graph for the results. We have the mass for the six different types of plastics, that have been submerged in the aquarium tank (with canal water). We were hoping to see a difference in mass as our research questions the deterioration of plastics. We kind of all agreed that if we had more time, we’d probably have more data to work with and be able to really distinguish a difference in mass over time. But we have to work with what we can. 
If anyone has any helpful tips on the poster making process please let me know.
Bar graph of the average mass of each plastics type, from month 0 to month 2. 

1 comment:

  1. That is a great thing that you have most of the stuff on the post already prepared so it is just editing left. I cannot wait to see if there is differences in mass of the six different plastics. Looks like that is what I need to do with my project is work with the data I have. I can relate. Congrats on your hard work.

    ReplyDelete