Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

Beyond a Bachelor of Science

It is not easy for me to think about what exactly I'd like to do with my degree. I've changed my career goals a few times from nurse to PA and in recent years to what I know I've always wanted to do, be a scientist. I enjoy being a curious person and wondering about the complex inner workings of life. I hope to help provide information that can help make a positive impact on the community. Based on these goals, I've considered a few places to begin applying to, such as ADEQ, USA jobs, NOAA Corps and so much more. There are a lot more opportunities out there than I had initially thought. Even so, my interests are all over the map and I'm still having difficulty choosing one path. Because of this I always jokingly say, "I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm doing it." 🌱

I'm excited to start this journey next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment